Sandy's Pub is hosting the ultimate Super Bowl Party (21+), complete with pregame tailgating on the deck, $10 wing specials all game, $2 PBR's, raffle prizes including 2 tickets to a 2013-14 49ers game, after party and more! Visit us on Facebook for your chance to win two seats to the party, along with dinner for two and a one-night stay in a Deluxe Guestroom. See full contest rules and restrictions below.
Resort at Squaw Creek Super Bowl Getaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. TO ENTER: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Sweepstakes, the person entering the Sweepstakes (an "Entrant") must be 21 years of age or older and enter by January 31, 2013 following the instructions below:
(a) Enter via Resort at Squaw Creek’s Facebook page.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Selection of winners will be made at random at Resort at Squaw Creek, 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, California, 96146 by January 31, 2013
Winners will be notified no later than January 31, 2013. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Resort at Squaw Creek reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Entrants agree that Resort at Squaw Creek has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this promotion and that a decision by Resort at Squaw Creek is final and binding. A document noting the winner may be obtained for a period of four (4) years after the date of the drawing by mailing a written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Resort at Squaw Creek, PO Box 3333, Olympic Valley, CA 96146.
Entering the sweepstakes constitutes permission to Resort at Squaw Creek to use the winner's names, voices, pictures, likenesses, and city and state of residences and any information provided on the entry form (with the exception of address and phone number) without further compensation (except where prohibited by law) in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Resort at Squaw Creek and Destination Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners.
A potential winner may be requested to provide Resort at Squaw Creek with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. After claiming the prize, the winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned within 14 days of attempted notification or an alternate winner may be chosen.
3. PRIZES: The Sweepstakes period runs from April 20 through June 15, 2012. Sweepstakes prize is as follows:
(a) One winner will be drawn at random to receive the Grand Prize of 2 seats to Sandy’s Pub Super Bowl Party, dinner for 2 at Sandy’s Pub, and a one-night stay in a Deluxe Guestroom at Resort at Squaw Creek. on February 3 only.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. If the prize winner does not have the opportunity to go on the trip for any reason whatsoever, then no compensation or alternate prize will be awarded.
- One-night stay is valid on February 3 only and may not be changed or cancelled.
- Instructions on making reservations will be provided to the winner at the time the prize is distributed.
- The prize is for 1-night lodging for two adults, dinner for two adults and two seats to Sandy’s Pub Super Bowl Party.
- Transportation is not included. Once the resort lodging reservations are made, the package is not transferable to different dates. No refunds or reimbursements of any kind or in any amount will be made except as specifically stated in these rules.
- The Grand Prize winner's travel companions must be 21 years of age or older.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. The Sweepstakes are void where prohibited by law or restricted. The Sweepstakes are not open to employees (or their immediate family members) of (a) Resort at Squaw Creek or Destination Hotels and Resorts, Inc., (b) other participating partners in the promotion, or any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities.
6. ENTRANTS CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL MARKETING: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants are agreeing to receive email offers from Resort at Squaw Creek, its subsidiaries and its affiliates, together offers from the entities that own or control the properties that any of them manage.
7. PRIVACY AND SHARING OF ENTRANT’S INFORMATION. All information submitted by Entrants will be subject to the privacy policies pertaining to data collection and guest information contained on the Resort at Squaw Creek website available at http://www.squawcreek.com/privacy-policy, except that information submitted by Entrants will also be shared with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, and while in their possession will be subject to their respective privacy policies, if any.
8. DISCLAIMERS: None of Resort at Squaw Creek or Destination Hotels and Resorts, Inc., or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, participating destinations and partners, are responsible for errors in printing or electronic presentation of the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned on any website, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of any of the foregoing entities which corrupt and affect the administration, secrecy, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Resort at Squaw Creek reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility of any servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. Resort at Squaw Creek, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website. Use of “bots” or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Resort at Squaw Creek. In the event of a dispute regarding on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account submitted at the time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by the Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for arranging email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Rules are subject to any requirements/limitations imposed by the FCC. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply.
9. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Winner and travel companions, by acceptance of the prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Resort at Squaw Creek and Destination Hotels and Resorts, Inc., Sabre Hospitality Solutions, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate entities, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion, and each of their employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, injuries (including without limitation emotional distress or death), loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Resort at Squaw Creek, Destination Hotels and Resorts, Inc., Saber Hospitality Solutions and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion, and each of their employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers are not responsible for personal injury (including without limitation emotional distress or death) or property loss or damage of any prize winner or travel companion incurred in connection with the use of any prize. Winner assumes all applicable tax liability for his or her prize.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND MANDATORY ARBITRATION. These Sweepstakes rules shall be interpreted pursuant to the federal laws of the United States and the laws of the State of California to the extent not in conflict therewith without regard to any provisions of California law that would require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any dispute or controversy arising out of or concerning the Sweepstakes shall be fully and finally adjudicated by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in Los Angeles, California under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (available at http://www.adr.org). The arbitrator’s fee shall be split evenly among the parties. Each party shall pay for his, her or its attorneys’ fees, experts’ fees and other costs. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and may not be vacated or modified except to the extent permitted by the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator shall issue written findings of fact and conclusions of law within thirty (30) days after conclusion of the arbitration. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind or in any amount. Discovery by oral deposition under oath, production of documents and admission of facts shall be permitted.