Create Your Own Magical Memories
From $199 with $50 Credit
Book Now, Ski Later
Save Up to 25%
Take your meetings and events to new heights.
Resort at Squaw Creek™ offers an incomparable Squaw Valley setting for meetings and conferences, family and social reunions, association gatherings and other special functions. From elegant indoor events to spectacular outdoor celebrations, our all-season resort and expert hospitality will make your event unforgettable.
Whether your group is planning a small board meeting or larger conference and banquet, our 24 newly enhanced and upgraded meeting rooms provide 33,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space - as well as 14,750 square feet of outside space with magnificent views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Resort at Squaw Creek's conference and meeting venues have been meticulously designed to facilitate productivity and foster breakthrough moments. Thanks to state-of-the-art multi-media capabilities and rooms set to your specifications, our Lake Tahoe conference center enjoys the unique distinction of meeting all of the requirements set forth by IACC (International Association of Conference Centers).
We are committed to being stewards of Lake Tahoe and the environment. That's why we implemented the Destination Earth Green Meetings Program that utilizes eco-friendly practices. For more info click here.
Current Meetings Promotions:
We have a unique location that provides the backdrop for memorable programs. Not only are we mere minutes from breathtaking Lake Tahoe, but we also have ski-in/ski-out access in the winter and our 18-hole championship golf course in the summer. We would love to be the place you hold your next important program and have some exciting options for meeting planners to save money. Please ask your sales manager about the Ski-Ride-Drive for FREE promotion or the Inspiring, Affordable Meetings promotion for your next meeting.
- 33,000 square feet of indoor space
- 24 flexible conference rooms
- 14,750 square feet of outside space
- Meets IACC requirements
- Audiovisual media control center with audio and video editing and production capabilities
- In-room, individual temperature and lighting controls
- Built-in rear or front screen projection
- White boards and tackable walls
- Ergonomically designed, multi-adjustable chairs
- Multiple in-room phone lines
- High-speed wireless Internet access in lobby, guest rooms and all meeting spaces
- Teleconferencing and videoconferencing capabilities
- Spacious pre-function areas with windows
- Breakout areas with refreshment kiosks
Extraordinary meeting environments and world-class meeting facilities aside, there are so many things to see and do here, the hardest part about your event will be deciding which activities to do next.
See how we've raised the art of meetings - and adventure - to truly memorable heights. For more information, please email Max Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proudly Associated with: