Take your meetings and events to new heights.
Resort at Squaw Creek™ offers an incomparable Squaw Valley setting for meetings and conferences, family and social reunions, association gatherings and other special functions. From elegant indoor events to spectacular outdoor celebrations, our all-season resort and expert hospitality will make your event unforgettable.
Whether your group is planning a small board meeting or larger conference and banquet, our 24 newly enhanced and upgraded meeting rooms provide 33,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space - as well as 14,750 square feet of outside space with magnificent views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Resort at Squaw Creek's conference and meeting venues have been meticulously designed to facilitate productivity and foster breakthrough moments. Thanks to state-of-the-art multi-media capabilities and rooms set to your specifications, our Lake Tahoe conference center enjoys the unique distinction of meeting all of the requirements set forth by IACC (International Association of Conference Centers).
We are committed to being stewards of Lake Tahoe and the environment. That's why we implemented the Destination Earth Green Meetings Program that utilizes eco-friendly practices. For more info click here.
Current Meetings Promotions:
We have a unique location that provides the backdrop for memorable programs. Not only are we mere minutes from breathtaking Lake Tahoe, but we also have ski-in/ski-out access in the winter and our 18-hole championship golf course in the summer. We would love to be the place you hold your next important program and have some exciting options for meeting planners to save money. Please ask your sales manager about the Ski-Ride-Drive for FREE promotion or the Inspiring, Affordable Meetings promotion for your next meeting.
For your next meeting...
Resort at Squaw Creek and Ski-Ride or Drive for FREE!
New meetings with 150 or more total contracted room nights, receive FREE lift tickets or FREE rounds of golf
- One lift ticket to Squaw Valley USA or Alpine Meadows or one round of golf on Resort at Squaw Creek's Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course per room on the peak night of your program.
- To qualify, the program must have at least 150 total contracted room nights.
- Valid for new bookings now through December 31, 2012 with programs that actualize between now and December 31, 2013.
- Lift tickets and golf rounds are available 7 days-a-week and must be consumed during the program dates.
- Lift tickets and golf rounds are subject to availability.
- This offer is not combinable with other offers or discounts.
- Click here for a flyer that you can print.
Meet Like Royalty With All Suite Meetings plus a $25 per person meal upgrade.
New meetings up to 100 attendees, receive FREE Fireplace Suite upgrades for everyone in the group.
- Valid for new bookings now through December 31, 2012 with programs that actualize between now and December 15, 2013.
- $25 per person meal upgrade on the standard banquet menu (breakfast, lunch or dinner - you choose) for your signature banquet function.
- Luxurious Fireplace Suite upgrades for everyone in your group (for meetings up to 100 attendees on peak night).
- Subject to availability. Offer is not combinable with other offers or discounts.
Inspiring? Always. Affordable? You better believe it!
Programs with 50-150 total room nights choose two of the savings options.
Programs with 151+ total room nights choose three of the savings options.
- 25% off greens fees or 10% off ski rentals per person, max double occupancy.
- 15% off AV charges from SWANK
- $25 Resort at Squaw Creek gift certificate per stay per room*
- $5 discounted valet parking
Offer valid for meetings held from now - December 15, 2012 based on availability. Offer applies to new bookings only. Discounts cannot be combined with already discounted services or other offers. *Resort at Squaw Creek gift certificates may be used towards dining in any of our restaurants, spa treatments, merchandise in Squaw Creek Sports or Imprints, on-property recreational activities and more.
For more information on either of our current meetings promotions, please contact your sales manager or you may contact Max Roth, Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 581-6609.
- 33,000 square feet of indoor space
- 24 flexible conference rooms
- 14,750 square feet of outside space
- Meets IACC requirements
- Audiovisual media control center with audio and video editing and production capabilities
- In-room, individual temperature and lighting controls
- Built-in rear or front screen projection
- White boards and tackable walls
- Ergonomically designed, multi-adjustable chairs
- Multiple in-room phone lines
- High-speed wireless Internet access in lobby, guest rooms and all meeting spaces
- Teleconferencing and videoconferencing capabilities
- Spacious pre-function areas with windows
- Breakout areas with refreshment kiosks
Extraordinary meeting environments and world-class meeting facilities aside, there are so many things to see and do here, the hardest part about your event will be deciding which activities to do next.
See how we've raised the art of meetings - and adventure - to truly memorable heights. For more information, please email Max Roth at email@example.com.
Proudly Associated with: