Services & Amenities
The perfect venue
Book before June 30 and save!
Family Golf Special
Kids play free after 5 p.m.
Stay & Play
Includes a $75 daily resort credit
Join Destination Delivers and start exploring
Complementing our elegant accommodations are all the amenities of a world-class resort - ski-in/ski-out access in the winter, championship golf in the summer, and luxurious spa services and award-winning dining all year long.
In addition, Resort at Squaw CreekTM offers gracious hospitality, with service that is inspired and as inspiring as our incredible Squaw Valley location. It's no wonder that our full-service California luxury resort has achieved status as one of Conde Nast Traveler magazine's top 20 best resorts in North America.
Lake Tahoe's Resort at Squaw Creek is committed to ensuring that all requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are met or exceeded. In addtion, we have a Disabled Access Ambassador, Mario Rey, who can help guests with disabilities navigate the property, highlight the best places to access the North Lake Tahoe region, and provide firsthand knowledge of activities suitable for disabled guests.
- "Deep Powder" pillow-top beds
- Dual shower heads
- Remote-controlled LCD flat screen TVs
- Speakerphones with voice mail
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Hair dryers and robes
- Irons and ironing boards
- Coffee makers
- Individual heating and cooling controls
- Newspapers Monday - Friday
- Pay-Per-View movies and video games
Suites include all the above plus:
- Gas fireplaces
- Resort-style kitchens (china, glassware and silverware provided)
Penthouses include all the above plus:
- Laundry facility with washer/dryer combination
- Babysitting services
- Cribs (fee)
- Baggage services
- Bell captain
- Business center
- Check cashing/ATM
- Express checkout
- Children's services - special menus, Mountain Buddies, games
- Wake-up services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning services