Ceremony & Reception Services
Personalized service. Attention to detail. When you hold your wedding ceremony at the Resort at Squaw CreekTM, you will receive the ultimate in wedding planning services.
Our Wedding Sales Manager will collaborate with you to make sure your wedding events are perfect - including your ceremony, reception and catering arrangements. She will also provide you with area vendor recommendations to help you orchestrate a team of wedding professionals to assist you on your special day.
The Resort at Squaw Creek Wedding Sales Manager will:
- Give you a personalized tour of Resort at Squaw CreekTM.
- Recommend special event professionals to provide wedding coordination, music, flowers, photography, videography, and ceremony officiating.
- Act as a menu consultant for all food and beverage selections.
- Create your Banquet Event Orders, outlining your entire event.
- Present an estimate of charges outlining your financial commitments and deposit schedule.
- Create a floor plan of your event space for you to provide seating arrangements.
- Make the couple's wedding-night room reservations (if applicable).
- Oversee the ceremony and reception rooms, setup, food presentation and other hotel operations.
- Be the on-site liaison between you or your wedding planner and hotel operations staff.
- Ensure a seamless transition to the hotel's banquet manager once your grand entrance has occurred.
- Review your banquet checks for accuracy prior to the completion of the final bill.
In addition to the services of our Wedding Sales Manager, we recommend that you hire a wedding planner to provide personal assistance and handle most of the intricate details of arranging your Squaw Creek destination wedding. A wedding planner will:
- Furnish full-service coordinating, from your engagement to your honeymoon.
- Provide etiquette and protocol guidance for invitations, family matters, ceremony and toasts.
- Create a time line for your entire wedding day, including the ceremony and reception.
- Work with you to organize and coordinate your ceremony rehearsal.
- Remind your wedding party of all pertinent "call times" and "don't forgets" on the wedding day.
- Be the liaison between your family, wedding party, band/DJ, florist, photographer and other vendors to ensure seamless operation.
- Assist you and your wedding party with dressing.
- Ensure your wedding party has the corsages and bouquets and assist with pinning boutonnieres.
- Deliver and arrange ceremony programs, escort cards, place cards, favors and any personal items.
- Coordinate your actual ceremony (line up wedding party and assist the couple).
- Coordinate your reception (grand entrance, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, etc.).
- Collect any personal items you may have brought at the conclusion of the reception.
Click here for a view of several of our fabulous Sierra Nevada venues.
Facility Fees Include:
- Ceremony rehearsal space
- AV package for ceremony amplification
- Ceremony arbor
- White ceremony chairs
- Umbrella for outdoor locations
- Bar, cocktail tables and chairs and linens for cocktail reception
- Indoor back-up location in case of inclement weather
- Dinner reception tables and chairs
- Guest registry, gift and escort card tables
- Choice of poly-cotton blend colored table linens (non-floor length) and napkins
- Table skirting
- China, silverware and glassware
- Votive candles (3 per table)
- Table stanchions and table numbers
- Silver cake stand, cake server set, wedding toasting glasses (Resort owned)
- Teak-wood dance floor
- Stage risers for musical entertainment
- White light canopy with Alpine or Grand Sierra Ballroom fee
- Group room block for your guests (signed room contract with 10 room per night minimum required for group rate)
- For the couple: complimentary fireplace suite for the night of the wedding (must meet food & beverage minimum commitment of $7,000++ and not be over Christmas or New Year's Holiday period), complimentary valet parking for your entire stay and room service amenity delivered on your wedding night.
Add a special touch by requesting the following upgrades:
- Chair covers
- Specialty china, silverware and glassware
- Specialty linens
Please Note: The facility fees and food & beverage minimums listed below are based on premium wedding dates. No reception facility fee is required when the contracted food & beverage minimum commitment reaches $35,000++ .
Please call for information on off peak season and non-Saturday night wedding facility fees and minimums.
Ceremony Site Fees
Ceremony sites are available only to wedding parties holding a lunch or dinner reception at Resort at Squaw CreekTM.
- $2,000 - Spa Deck (up to 160 guests with cocktail reception)
- $3,000 - Pavilion (200-500 guests)
Facility Rental Fees
You receive 6 hours from the beginning of your ceremony for your entire event. Should you book a reception location only, you will receive 5 hours for the event. Additional time for your reception is available at $250 per hour, not to be extended past 2 a.m.
Fees for lunch or dinner reception facilities are as follows:
- $1,000 - Sun Plaza Deck (Cocktail reception only for Spa Deck overflow. Furniture removal labor fee is $1,000, if required)
- $2,000 - Ristorante Montagna and Wine Bar (available seasonally for up to 80 guests; space requires a minimum estimate of $8,000++ food and beverage)
- $3,000 - Cascades Restaurant (up to 160 guests; space requires a minimum estimate of $12,000++ food and beverage; also, specialty sets may require additional labor fee for furniture removal, unique arrangement and/or storage)
- $3,500 - Alpine Ballroom (up to 200 guests; space requires a minimum estimate of $20,000++ food and beverage)
- $4,000 - Grand Sierra Ballroom (200- 500 guests; space requires a minimum estimate of $28,000++ food and beverage)
++ = 22% service charge and 8.25% sales tax
For details and planning assistance, call, write or email:
Resort at Squaw Creek
P.O. Box 3333
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Click here to send an email inquiry.