Squaw Valley USA Season Passholders Offered Deals at Resort at Squaw Creek
Rooms upgrades and more
Olympic Valley, Calif. – Skiers and snowboarders holding 2009/2010 Squaw Valley USA season passes are entitled to exclusive money-saving offers at Resort at Squaw Creek™, which offers ski-in ski-out access to the mountain. Offers include:
- Free room upgrade (based on availability at the time of check-in)
- 10% off food service in Sandy's Pub, Six Peaks Grille, Ristorante Montagna, Chuckwagon and Sweet Potatoes Deli
- 10% off any 50-75 minute treatment at Spa at Squaw Creek
- 10% off merchandise in Squaw Creek Sports and Imprints
- 10% off demo package in Squaw Creek Sports
- Half off Nordic package from Resort at Squaw Creek's Nordic Center
Passholders must show pass to receive discount. For complete details, visit www.squawcreek.com/passholders.
AAA Four-Diamond Resort at Squaw Creek™, a Destination Hotels and Resorts-managed property, features a ski-in, ski-out chairlift rising to Snow King Peak at Squaw Valley USA, providing quick access to more than 4,000 acres of terrain served by an extensive network of 33 lifts including North America’s only Funitel and the world-famous KT-22 Express lift. A free shuttle transports skiers to nearby Alpine Meadows, which offers 2,400 acres of skiable terrain and seven expansive bowls. Visitors also can enjoy a host of other activities, including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, dog sled tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides and an on-property ice skating rink. Plus, the property’s on-site ski shop provides ski and snowboard rentals, expert boot fitting, lift tickets for purchase and complimentary ski lockers. The resort also features several restaurants, a full-service spa, and an award-winning year-round outdoor pool and hot tub complex.
High-resolution, downloadable images of the Resort at Squaw Creek and images of other properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection are available by visiting www.leonardo.com/destination.