The True Collection Partners with Resort at Squaw Creek™ for Luxury Experiences with World Champion Athletes
Kickoff Charity Bike and Golf Event Takes Place at Resort at Squaw Creek™
Olympic Valley, Calif. – The True Collection, an international member-driven luxury vacation company, has announced its exclusive partnership with Resort at Squaw Creek™ in Lake Tahoe. To launch the partnership, the two groups will combine resources September 23 through 25 for a star-studded biking, golfing, and invitation-only event to celebrate the debut of True Lake Tahoe as one of the many destinations of The True Collection. Hosting some of San Francisco’s finest entrepreneurs and also finding a way to give back to a local Lake Tahoe charity is much as a part of the weekend agenda as is the exciting adventures that are to come, according to Todd Burke, CEO of The True Collection. Joining together will be many of the world’s most decorated athletes along with the founders and partners of The True Collection and Resort at Squaw Creek.
True Lake Tahoe now consists of lake front estates, luxury condos, and exclusive relationships with some of the area’s most renowned athletes and celebrities. The company’s “elite” team of athletes and professionals is comprised of:
- Paul Casey - PGA golfer; top 20 in world rankings
- Sinjin Smith - Olympian and legendary volleyball player
- Chris Davenport - world extreme skiing champion, filmmaker, author
- Kristin McGee - celebrity yoga & fitness instructor to the stars
- Greg Hawthorne – Famous Big Sur artist
- Chip Wasson – legendary pro kite boarder
- Amie Engerbretson – pro skier and spokesperson
- Daron Rahlves – most decorated American downhill and super G skier in history
- Suzie Cooney – Stand-up paddle phenomenon and fitness expert
- William Boyce – fishing expert and marine biologist
- Robert “Wingnut” Weaver – legendary long board surfer
- Cedric Gracia – professional mountain biker
- Greg Minnaar – 3-time world champion downhill mountain biker
- Steve Peat – undisputed king of downhill mountain biking
- Azadeh – couture designer, Royal family of Saudi Arabia, celebrities, VIPs
- John Kelly – one of the world’s most elite fly-fisherman
- Hosea Rosenberg – Bravo TV’s season 5 “Top Chef” winner
- J.T. Holmes – base jumper, extreme skier, and Transformers movie stuntman
- Michael Toschi – renowned fashion designer, race car driver
- Darian Boyle – skiercross world champion, TV Host, and extreme athlete
- Randy Mamola – legendary Pro Moto GP racer and guest ambassador
About The True Collection:
CEO Todd Burke founded The True Collection in 2004, which is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Burke’s vision is to bring the most unique luxury vacations experiences to people from all over the world in the most idyllic locations with some of the world’s most renowned athletes and professionals. Each location has a professional staff and an elite team of athletes, sportsman, therapists, and artists available for highly customized experiences. Membership is required.
For company details visit www.thetruecollection.com
About Resort at Squaw Creek
AAA Four-Diamond Resort at Squaw Creek™, a perennial Condé Nast Traveler ‘Top 50’ ski hotel, is a Destination Hotels & Resorts-managed property. The luxury resort, located five miles from Lake Tahoe, is situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, offering ski-in, ski-out access to the ski resort’s 4,000 acres of legendary terrain. The property features several diverse dining options, a full-service spa, a year-round pool complex with seasonal waterslide, tennis courts, a fly fishing center, Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course, and Mountain Buddies Kids Kamp for ages 4 to 12.
For more information on Resort at Squaw Creek visit www.squawcreek.com.
High-resolution, downloadable images of the Resort at Squaw Creek and images of other properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection are available by visiting www.leonardo.com/destination.