During your next Squaw Valley vacation, learn the art of fly fishing at Resort at Squaw Creek's Fly Fishing Center. Fly fishing has proved to be one of the most enjoyed Lake Tahoe activities by our Squaw Valley vacationers.
Below is just a sampling of fly fishing classes:
- Cast N' Catch (3 hrs) This is by far Matt's most popular fly fishing class offering the best of both worlds, casting instruction and fishing. Class begins with a private hour and a half casting lesson, which leads into an hour and a half of guided fishing on the private ponds at Resort at Squaw Creek. After your three hours, you'll understand why this is the #1 choice of all Lake Tahoe fly fishing students!
- Introduction to Fly Fishing 101 (3 hrs) - A great class for anyone interested in wanting to learn about this exciting activity. This fly fishing course covers everything from A-Z in the world of fly fishing, but does not include time on the water.
- The Sundowner (Full Day) - This program covers all the subjects of the Introduction to Fly Fishing 101 course, along with guided evening fly fishing on the Resort at Squaw Creek's private, stocked ponds right here in Squaw Valley, California.
- Fish On (1.5 hrs) - For those whho just want to spend a few hours fishing in one of the most beautiful settings in the world. Let Matt be your personal guide on one of the resort's two private, stocked ponds.
- Guided Fishing Trips (full day and half-day) - Join our fly fishing guide on the Truckee River and other streams in California's Tahoe area.
- Children's activity programs, Women's Only and Corporate Team Building activities available on request.
For a full listing of classes, please visit www.mattheronflyfishing.com, or for special requests, please contact Matt Heron Fly Fishing directly. Matt can accommodate just about any request.
Why choose Matt Heron Fly Fishing?
- Two private, stocked resort ponds full of beautiful rainbow trout available for fishing activities
- Fly Fishing Discovery Center
- One of the most amazing outdoor classrooms in the world
- Top-of-the-line gear included with all classes and guide trips
- 26 years of fishing experience
- Learn more about Matt »
For more information or to reserve your place in one of our Lake Tahoe fly fishing classes, contact Matt Heron at 518.225.6587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.