Providing Exceptional Children's Activities in Squaw Valley
Enhance your child's Lake Tahoe experience at Resort at Squaw CreekTM. Mountain BuddiesTM Kids Kamp, our year-round children's activity program, offers kids a safe and active place to play at this mountain resort. Children choose from a variety of fun activities each day and are supervised by an experienced, creative staff who maintain a 7:1 ratio of kids to adults. *All children must be 4-12 years old and completely potty-trained to take enjoy Mountain BuddiesTM.
Our program offers a variety of activities all year round with an emphasis on being outside and active!
Summer outdoor activities include (but are not limited to)
- Swimming in the Resort's private pool
- Sliding on our own 120' water slide
- Biking to Squaw Village
- Soccer, tennis and other sports
- Nature hikes
- Wildflower walks
- Group games
Winter outdoor activities include
- Sledding on super steep or slightly sloped hills
- Ice skating on the Resort's private ice rink
- Playing broom ball
- Cross country skiing across our private trails
- Snowball fights, snowman making and other snow activities
Year-round indoor activities include
- Climbing on our 8' rock climbing wall
- A 4x4 Lego table for endless creations
- Board games
- Arts & crafts
- Painting, drawing and coloring
- Wood creations
- Sand art
- Computer games
- Occasional movies
Daily activities are kid chosen and we always take into consideration the age and dynamics of each child signed up each day.
Our children's menu consists of kid-friendly healthy options including mac and cheese, veggie sliders, sandwiches, pizza, and hot dogs. Every meal comes with a choice of apple juice, orange juice, or cranberry juice.
Choose between our half-day, full-day and evening sessions!
The full day session is 9am-5pm, includes lunch and offers a full day of fun and adventure for kids and the same for their parents, while the half day (9am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-5pm) is jam-packed with fun for kids and gives parents time to enjoy the spa, kid-free shopping, or simply a break. Our evening session includes dinner and a movie while parents can enjoy a relaxing evening at Six Peaks Grille or a night on the town.
For information or to reserve a spot for your child in our Mountain Buddies Program, please call (530) 583 6300, ext. 11, by 5 p.m. the day prior. Cancellations are required by 5pm the night before.
What to Bring
- ***Sunblock already applied
- Snow essentials: boots, gloves, hat, pants and jacket (weather dependent)
- Play shoes for hiking and biking
- Lifejacket if necessary
- Water shoes
- Bicycle and helmet
- Snow or water toys
Please do not bring
- Candy, gum, or soda
- Nut products
For more information, contact Recreation Manager Jade Hayes at email@example.com.